Ayushman Bharat Golden Card There is such a card, with the help of which any person of the country can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in selected government and private hospitals under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. this golden card Those poor people will get who will be the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat scheme. The process of online registration has been started by the Government of India to make Ayushman Bharat Golden Card and any person can download the golden card or get its print out after applying under the Jan Arogya Yojana.
PM Jan Arogya Card 2021 | Download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
ayushman bharat golden card This gold card is being made available to benefit every poor people of the country, only those people whose name will appear in Ayushman Bharat beneficiary list. If the interested beneficiaries of the country want to get their golden card made, they can easily apply by visiting their nearest public service center and from there itself. Jan Arogya Golden Card can also be made Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like how you can get gold card made, benefits etc., so read our article till the end and take advantage.
Verification of 9 lakh beneficiaries done under Ayushman Abhiyan by your door
From 1st February 2021, Ayushman Abhiyan is being operated under the Ayushman Bharat scheme by your door. Under this campaign, information about Ayushman Yojana is being provided to the beneficiaries living in rural and backward parts. Simultaneously, under this scheme they ayushman bharat golden card Inspired to make. At present, this campaign is being conducted in Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Uttarakhand and other union territories. Beneficiaries are also verified under this campaign. After which the process of getting their golden card is started. The Golden Card can also be obtained by the beneficiary from the CSC Center and UTIITSL Center free of cost.
Under this campaign, 9.42 lakh Ayushman beneficiaries have been verified on 25 March 2021. This number has become a historical number. More than 6 lakh beneficiaries have been verified from Chhattisgarh alone. For the first time under Aapke Dwar Ayushman Abhiyan, such a large number of beneficiaries have been verified in a day.
Number of Beneficiaries Verified by your door under Ayushman Abhiyan
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card In Highlights
|scheme name||ayushman bharat golden card|
|started by||by central government|
|beneficiary||citizens of the country|
|an objective||granting golden card|
ayushman bharat card card made free
as you all know ayushman bharat scheme It was launched by the government in 2017. Under this scheme, health insurance cover of up to ₹ 500000 is provided to the beneficiaries. More than 1 crore 63 lakh beneficiaries are availing the benefit of this scheme. Beneficiaries can go to any private hospital to get their treatment done through Ayushman Bharat card.
- Under this scheme, the eligibility card has been made free by the Government of India. For which a fee of ₹ 30 had to be paid. This decision will bring great relief to the poor families. The beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana used to contact the Common Service Center to get the eligibility card and pay ₹ 30 to the village level operator.
- After which they would get the card. But now getting this card is completely free. But if you want to get duplicate card made or you want to reprint the card then you will have to pay ₹15. This card will be provided to the beneficiaries after biometric authentication.
NHA ties up with CSC
National Health Authority has tied up with CSC. Under which it has been decided that on the issue of Ayushman card for the first time, the National Health Authority will pay ₹ 20 to the CSC. So that the system can be made better. One of the objectives of this agreement is that PVC Ayushman card can be prepared under this scheme. let you know ayushman bharat scheme It is not mandatory to make a PVC card to take advantage of the benefits. Beneficiaries who have old cards will be provided the benefit of this scheme. One of the purposes of getting a PVC card is that it makes it easier for the authorities to identify the beneficiary.
Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Card [email protected]
For the poor people of the country who are unable to get treatment for their disease due to being financially weak and keep fighting with their disease. Indian government for all the poor people Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021 Orders have been given to make, through this gold card, they can get treatment for their biggest disease free of cost, the government is providing health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh to those people. Under this scheme, people can easily get their golden card. ayushman bharat golden card It is being made in every rural and urban areas of the country, those people who have not got gold cards made yet, they should get it done as soon as possible.
Purpose of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card (PMJAY)
this PMJAY Golden Card The aim of the government to make available to the country is to provide health insurance of up to Rs 5 lakh to every below poverty line family of the country and to help them financially. As you know, even today many people in the country are suffering from some disease and they do not have money to get their treatment, in view of all these problems, the central government has ayushman bharat scheme Under this scheme, more than 10 crore poor families of the country are getting health insurance annually.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2021
This scheme has been started by our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the year 2018 under the National Health Protection Mission. | Jan Arogya Yojana 2021 Under this, health insurance up to Rs. 5 lakh is being provided to the economically weaker families of the country by the central government, so that people can get free treatment of their disease up to Rs. 5 lakh in hospitals, this scheme is the country’s largest health scheme. There is a security plan which will help in making India healthy.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
Under this health protection scheme, earlier 1350 treatment packages like surgery, medical day care treatment, diagnostic etc. were included but now 19 other Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, Yoga, Unani treatment packages have been included. The poor citizens of the country can get treatment of all these diseases by getting their golden card made under the scheme and go to private and government hospitals for free and can be free from their disease and no fee will be charged in the hospitals. People get their golden card as soon as possible people Service Center Get it made and take advantage of it in hospitals.
Documents of Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Card 2021
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Ration card
- passport size photo
How to check eligibility to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
The beneficiaries of the country who will be included in the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card list according to their eligibility, only those people can download the Jan Arogya Golden Card. We have given you the complete process below, read it carefully.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. After visiting the official website, a web page will open in front of you.
- On this web page you have to enter your registered mobile number and captcha code. After this, finally click on Generate OTP, immediately after clicking, an OTP will come on your registered mobile phone.
- Then this OTP has to be filled in the empty box. After this you will see some options like
- 1. By name
- 2. By mobile number
- 3.By Ration Card
- 4. By .RSBI URN
- Search your name by clicking on the desired option, after that fill all the information asked. Then the search result will be displayed in front of you on your screen.
How to Download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021?
People of the country can get their Ayushman Bharat Golden Card printed from the public service center and DM’s office, but you can download the golden card from the same place from where you have got it made and the agent from whom it is made will give it to you by downloading. Follow the method given below.
- first you Ayushman Bharat Cloud Website will have to go After going to the cloud website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of login, this login form will open, in this you will have to enter the email id and password and click on the button of SIGN IN
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, in this you will have to proceed by entering the Aadhaar number and on the next page you will have to verify your thumb impression.
- After verifying the thumb, the next page will open, on this page you will see many options, out of which you should click on the Approved Beneficiary option. After clicking on the option, the list of golden card approved in front of you will come.
- Then see your name in the list and click on confirm print option next to it. After clicking on the option option you will be redirected to Jan Seva Kendra Valet.
- After this, enter your password in CSC wallet, then enter the wallet pin after the password. After that you will again come to the home page.
- Then you will see the option of download card next to the name of the candidate, click on it and download the golden card.
- In this way you can download your Ayushman Golden Card.
How to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
The interested beneficiaries of the country PMJAY If you want to make a golden card, then follow the steps given below. And take advantage You can get your golden card made and download it from two places.
by public service center
- First of all, the applicant will have to go to his nearest public service center, the public service center will see your name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- If your name will be available in Ayushman Bharat Yojana list then they will be given a golden card.
- After this, give all your documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Patrika, Registered Mobile Number etc. to the agent of Jan Seva Kendra.
- Thereby the agent will successfully register you and will provide you with the registration ID.
- Then the public service center will provide you Ayushman card in 10 to 15 days and you will have to pay a fee of Rs 30 for getting a golden card.
Registered and private hospitals
- First of all you have to go to your nearest private or government hospitals with your documents like Aadhar Card, Ration Patrika, Registered Mobile Number etc.
- After this your name will be checked in the list of Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Ayushman card will be provided to you only after your name appears in this list.