About Liquid Detergent Making Formula
Dishwashing liquid has been on the market for quite some time now. Many mothers have used these at home. Even restaurants use dishwashing liquids. These have been a great help for all in making the plates, glasses, cutlery, and cooking utensils clean. This works well with your dishwasher. Since you have been using dishwashing liquid, you may have noticed that these cost higher than our detergent soap. Well, here is a tip on how to make your dishwashing liquid so you can save from spending too much to be able to clean your plates, glasses, cutlery, and cooking utensils.
Dishwashing Liquid Formula
- 125 grams of ZeniMax
- 93 grams of visco plus
- 800 milliliter of water
- 1.5 milliliter of scent
यह हिंन्दी विडियो में देखए डिटर्जेंट पावडर] को केसे बनाया जाता हे
Dishwashing Liquid Recipe
- Divide the 800 milliliters of water into the half. Set aside the other half.
- On the other half of the water, add the zenamix into it. Make sure that the zenamix is mixed and fully dissolved evenly into the water.
- When the mixture is done, add the color that you prefer for your dishwashing liquid. Mix the color well. You can add more color the way you want it to appear
- Add the 1.5-milliliter scent. Constant mixing can help spread the scent all over the solution.
- Add the other half of the water. Mix the solution well at constant speed.
- Apply the visco plus. Constant stirring is needed after the visco plus has been added.
- Add another 100 milliliters of water in the solution.
- Mix well at constant speed. You would know when your dishwashing liquid is ready because it would appear smooth and creamy.