E gram swaraj portal has been launched by the Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi, on National Panchayati Raj Day on 24 April 2020 through video conferencing with Sarpanches across the country. Along with this, the Prime Minister has also launched the e-Gram Swaraj App. This portal and app will strengthen e-governance in Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) across the country. Information about Panchayat development works, their blocks and functioning through this online portal all the country’s people can obtain. Today we will tell you through this article e gram swaraj portal We are going to provide all the information about it, so read our article till the end.
E Gram Swaraj Portal App Download
E-Swaraj App is a single digital platform for keeping accounts of Panchayats. Through this, also the urban and rural people of the country can get complete information about Panchayats. If the interested beneficiaries of the country want to get all the information of Panchayats, you have to e-Gram Swaraj App. You can download and download and use it by logging on to the app. After downloading this app, any citizen can find out what work is going on in his panchayat and where it has been done.
What is e Gram Swaraj Portal?
This online portal has been started to digitize the Gram Panchayats. Later on, it will become a single centre for keeping accounts of Panchayat. Now the people of the country will not need to work in different places. E gram swaraj online portal But people will be provided complete information like development work to block etc. to the Panchayats. Through this online portal, there will be transparency in work going on in the Panchayat. E Gram Swaraj Portal and App is a simplified task-based accounting application for Panchayati Raj. E-gram swaraj aims to bring better transparency in decentralized planning, progress reporting and task-based accounting.
Benefits of e-Gram Swaraj Portal /App
- E Gram Swaraj Application has been started for the operation of Panchayats.
- Through this application, people can easily monitor the work going on in the Panchayat.
- This app and portal will improve reporting of Panchayats’ activities and increase the comprehensiveness of the scheme.
- From the e-Gram Swaraj Portal and Application, complete information of any Gram Panchayat like Sarpanch, Information of Panchayats, financial deserted, fairy property details, Panchayat Development Plan, Mission Antyodaya etc. will be available at one place.
- e-Gram Swaraj Portal But the number of data entries have been rationalised. It also has simple navigation for the user.
- User citizens can download this application on their mobile phones to get the convenience and information of Panchayat.
- Panchayat activities, activities, planning, budget allocation, monitoring of schemes, etc., can be done through this app.
Features of e Gram Swaraj Portal
- Information related to all the works of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj can be obtained through this portal.
- Any citizen of the country can create an account on the e-Gram Swaraj portal and get information related to the development work of the village.
- All the details about Panchayat Secretary and Panch also can be seen on this portal.
- E-Gram Swaraj can also be accessed through the portal and can also be accessed through the mobile app.
- Digitization of village and rural areas will be done through the e-Gram Swaraj Portal.
How to download e-Gram Swaraj App?
Interested beneficiaries who want to get all the information related to their Panchayat easily, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to Google Play Store on your mobile phone. After opening the Google Play Store, you have to search the e-gram Swaraj app in the search bar.
- After this, you e gram swaraj app have to download. Once the mobile app is downloaded, you have to open it.
- After opening the app, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you have to log in by entering your username and password.
- You can use this app after login.
Procedure to login on E Gram Swaraj Portal
- First of all e-gram swaraj portal official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for login.
- Now you have to enter your username, password and captcha code.
- After that, you have to click on the login button.
- In this way, you will be able to log in to the e Gram Swaraj Portal
e Gram Swaraj What is the information provided on the portal?
- You can also get information related to Panchayat on this portal. First of all, you have to go to the e-Panchayat Swaraj Portal.
- On the online portal, you can get the name of the activities of the Panchayat, the name of the scheme, Panchayat planning, Panchayat profile, progress reporting etc.
- You can also log in to this portal. For this, you must first official website will have to go. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- You will see the login option; you have to click on this option. After clicking on the opportunity, the login page will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to fill in the username, password, captcha code etc. After that, you have to click on the login button.
Process to view local government profile
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to select your state and panchayat level and enter the captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the link to Get Data.
- The relevant information will be on your computer screen.
The process of knowing committee story committee member details
- Now the list of all the states will open in front of you.
- You have to click on your condition.
- After this, you have to click on the committee for which you want to get the information related to the land committee.
- The relevant information will be on your computer screen.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministry of Panchayai Raj
Government of India
11th Floor, JP Building,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place,
Official Website: https://egramswaraj.gov.in/