E Nam Portal Online | Full Form | E-Nam
The Prime Minister of our country has asked the farmers of the country to solve the problem related to their crops. e nam registration The scheme of Naam has been started e-NAM is also known as National Agricultural Market Scheme. National Agriculture Market (e-NAM) is a pan-India electronic trading portal which is an extension of the existing APMC Mandi to create a unified national market for agriculture related produce. e nam portal Through this, the farmers of the country can send their crops online from anywhere and can get the payment of the crops sold online in their bank account.
e-Nam Online Farmer Registration
Small Farmers Agribusiness Association (SFAC) Agriculture of the Government of India. and under the Ministry of Farmers Welfare enam National Agriculture Market (e-NAM) is a pan-India electronic trading portal. Which connects the existing APMC mandis with an online network to create a unified national market for agricultural products. Like the people of the country will benefit a lot. The interested beneficiaries of the country who want to sell their crops online, they can sit at home through the internet. e naam portal Now individual farmers can apply online for farmer registration on e-NAM portal at enam.gov.in.
Three new features launched on the fifth anniversary of the name
As you know that this scheme has been started to solve the problems faced by the farmers of the country. On 20th April 2021, 5 years have been completed for the e-NAM portal, on this fifth anniversary, Union Agriculture Minister Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has launched three new facilities for the farmers of the country. Union Agriculture Minister Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has launched Mandi information page on e-NAM, integration of IMD weather forecast information with e-NAM platform and cooperative module for the convenience of farmers related to produce under these three facilities.
- Market information on e-NAM This facility has been started to provide real time price to the farmers of the country for the produce sold on the E-NAM Mandi portal.
- Cooperative Module – Under the cooperative module, farmers can trade their crops near their fields without having to bring the cooperative society produce from their gobamos to the APMC.
- Integration of IMD Weather Forecast InformationUnder this facility, the farmers of the country will be provided with information about e-nam mandis and weather information such as storm, storm information and minimum temperature information, as well as information about rainfed areas. Through this facility, farmer brothers will be able to help in taking decisions related to their harvesting and field.
Success of e nam portal
Under this scheme, so far more than 1.70 crore farmers and 1.63 lakh traders have got themselves registered on the e-NAM registration portal of the country. After this scheme, 1000 mandis were added on the e-NAM portal, with the help of these mandis, the e-NAM portal has been successful, in view of this success, the Union Minister has decided to add 1000 more mandis on the e-NAM portal. The farmers of the state who want to sell their crops through online medium, they can upload the crop to sell online on the e-nam portal along with all the takers and can sell their crops very easily.
Objectives of the National Agricultural Market
As you know that farmers have problems with selling their crops, they do produce the crop. But where to sell it is a question in front of them! However, till now farmers’ crops were bought and sold by middlemen. To tackle this problem, the central government National Agricultural Market (e-NAM) portal has been started, farmers will be able to register themselves as sellers by filling enam online application form to sell their agricultural products and get fair price for their crops. After selling the crop, the money will be directly transferred to the bank account of the farmers.
Benefits of e nam registration
- e-NAM portal Provides one stop service for all APMC related information and services. This includes provisions for the arrival and prices of produce, buy and sell trade offers, feedback on trade offers, among other services.
- Through this online portal, farmers of the country can apply online and sell their crops online and get more profit.
- To provide maximum benefits to the farmers of the country through this scheme.
- e nam The online market platform will facilitate pan-India trade in agricultural commodities by providing better price discovery through a transparent auction process.
- Now they are not dependent on middlemen and arhtiyas. The government has so far connected 585 mandis of the country under e-NAM.
- Apple, Potato Onion, Green Pea, Mahua Flower, Arhar Whole, Moong Whole, Lentil Whole (Lentil), Urad Whole, Wheat, Maize, Gram Whole, Bajra, Barley, Jowar, Paddy, Castor Beech, Mustard Seed, The pilot trading of soya bean, groundnut, cotton, cumin, red chilli and turmeric has been started on 14th April 2016 in 21 mandis of 8 states.
- Another 02 mandis of Haryana, Ambala and Shahbad were put on e-NAM on 1st June 2016. On this basis, the country’s first 470 mandis will be integrated with e-NAM by 31 October 2017.
- Real time information on trade and price
- Transparency in business through better price discovery
- Expanded access to markets across the state
- information about the quality of goods
- transparent e-bidding process
- direct online payment
Features of e NAM Portal
- Work between two states has become possible through the e-NAM portal.
- This year 200 mandis will be added in e-NAM by the government and next year 215 more mandis will also be included.
- The implementation of the reward is done by the Small Farmers Agricultural Traders Association.
- Due to the launch of this portal, farmers will no longer have to depend on middlemen and farmers will be able to send their crops directly to the mandis.
- This portal was launched on 14th April 2016. Through which farmers can send their crops to any market in the country.
e Nam Portal Registration Documents (Eligibility)
- Only farmer brothers of the country can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- bank passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to register online on e nam portal?
Interested beneficiary farmers of the country who want to register themselves on this online portal, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all the name of the applicant official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you Registration You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- Your registration form will open on this page. You can select all the information asked in this registration like farmer registration type, level, name, date of birth, aadhaar number, bank details etc. and then farmers have to fill copy of passbook or cancel Scanned copy of check done and ID proof will also have to be uploaded.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- Farmers must take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference. On completion of the registration process, farmers can login to sell their agricultural products in the mandis.
- To login, you have to go to the home page of the portal. And on this home page you have to click on the login option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter username, password and captcha code and click on the login button.
How to Download e-NAM Portal Kisan Online Registration Guidelines
- First of all you have to go to the official website named e. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Resources, you have to click on the option of Registration Guidelines from this option.
- After clicking on the option, Registration Guidelines will open in front of you. You can register by visiting it.
Process to download e nam app
- First of all you have to open google play store in your mobile.
- Now you have to enter e nam in the search box.
- After that you have to click on the search button.
- As soon as you click on the search button, a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the top result.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- As soon as you click on the install button the e-NAM app will be downloaded in your mobile phone.
NCUI Auditorium Building, 5th Floor, 3, Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi – 110016.
PhoneHelp Desk No.: 1800 270 0224
EmailEmail id- name[at]sfac[dot]in, enam[dot]helpdesk[at]gmail[dot]com
Office Time: 09:30 AM. to 06:00 PM.
E nam registration farmer helpline (toll free) number
In case of any query or difficulty, e name The helpline is also providing the facility of toll free number to help the registration farmers:-
- Helpline (Toll Free) Number: 1800 270 0224
- E mail ID: [email protected]handjob [email protected]
- Official Website: https://enam.gov.in/web/