Know All About KCC | What is KCC Loan | SBI Kishan Credit Card
According to a Credit Card and (KCC) passbook are given to the farmer so that he can take a loan for all the essential items spent on farming (KCC) by providing a loan for the farmers on sufficient time. There is a vital plan to provide easy and easy loans.
This card works like an introduction letter
- This plan is very simple and easy. Without a plan (KCC) read, written or read written person can easily understand and use this scheme easily.
- The farmer can purchase all the necessary items (KCC) spent in farming
- The farmer does not have to do the loan process every year (KCC), which saves the farmer time and does not have to go through stress. This plan makes it easy to provide loan to the farmer.
- KCC holder can get money (loan) through the Kisan Credit Card
- KCC gives credit card time to pay the loan amount according to the convenience of the farmer
What is the eligibility for Kisan Credit Card?
-The farmer must be in the operation area of the bank.
How much will the loan amount for KCC – Kishan Credit Yojana
The amount depends on how much the loan amount will be given to the farmer, depending on the cost involved in agriculture and production and fertility (KCC) and the cost of making the land suitable for agriculture etc.
What are the documents required for Kisan Credit Card yojana?
• Aadhar Card
• Voter ID card PAN card, driving license etc.
• Proof of address
• Your Photo
• Fill up an application form
• If you need more loan, you may have to mortgage your land to the bank.
You can contact your nearest bank (KCC) to get complete information on the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, where you will get all the information related to Kisan Credit Card easily available and all the important information will be the amount of loan.
Top Banks Providing Kisan Credit Cards in India:
Bank of India