Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana The announcement was made by the country’s Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in the year 2015, after which it was formally launched on 8 May 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi. This scheme has been started keeping in mind the poor and economically poor families of the country. Under this scheme, accident insurance will be made available to the people of the country by the central government. Suraksha Bima Yojana To get insurance by the government, the poor and poor people of the country will have to pay a premium of only Rs 12 annually. After that you can take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
As you know that there are many people in the country who are unable to get their insurance because of being financially poor. At the same time, whenever such a person dies in an accident, then his whole family starts fighting with financial crisis. Apart from this, if they are not able to pay for any type of insurance plans available with private or any public sector insurance companies, then they all Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana is entitled to. Under this scheme, if a person insures his accident and dies, then the amount that that person has insured is given as a cover to his family or nominee.
Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Highlights
Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana
By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
poor people of the country
providing accident insurance
Atal Pension Yojana
Prime Minister Suraksha Bima Yojana Termination
The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana can be availed till the age of 70 years. If the age of the beneficiary is 70 years or more, then the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana will be terminated. If the beneficiary has closed the bank account, then even in that case the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana will be terminated. If there is not enough balance in the account of the beneficiary to pay the premium, then in this case also the account under this scheme will be terminated.
Amount to be given in PMSBY
|Insurance of Event||Insurance of Amount|
|death||2 lakh rupees|
|Complete and non-recovery of both eyes or loss of use of both arms or legs or loss of sight in one eye and loss of use of one arm or leg||2 lakh rupees|
|Loss of sight in one eye completely and is unable to return or use of one arm and leg||1 lakh rupees|
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana benefits of
- The benefits of this scheme will be provided to the people of all sections of the country, but especially the backward and poor sections of the country will be provided benefits.
- If a person dies in a road accident or any other accident. So the accident insurance of up to Rs 2 lakh will be provided to his family by the government.
- In case of permanent partial disability, a cover of Rs 1 lakh is available.
- If he is temporarily disabled in an accident, then he is given an insurance cover of up to one lakh rupees.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Under this, the policyholder will have to pay a premium of Rs.12 annually. Only then will he be entitled to cover insurance.
- Apart from this, they are not able to pay for any type of insurance plans available with private or any public sector insurance companies, then all of them are eligible for this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana will be renewed every year with cover for one year.
- bank this PMSBY may engage any insurance company of its choice to offer
- Especially people living in rural areas of the country. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Provides them insurance.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana Under this, the age of the applicant should be from 18 years to 70 years and should not be more than this.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have an active savings bank account.
- The applicant has to sign a consent form for auto debit of the policy premium.
- The entire 12 premium amount will be deducted simultaneously on 31st May every year.
- In case of closure of the bank account, the policy will terminate.
- The policy cannot be renewed for non-payment of premium.
Documents of Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- bank account passbook
- age certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they can apply under this scheme by visiting any branch of the bank.
- If you want to download the application form, then first you have to check the Prime Minister’s Security official website will have to go
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you Forms You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- on this page you prime security insurance You have to click on the option of After that you have to click on the option of Application Form.
- Then the PDF of the application form will open in front of you. You Application Form PDF Download After this you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name, address, Aadhaar number, email id etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to attach all your documents with the application.
- Then you have to submit the application form to the bank.
Process to check Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Application Status
- You need Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to view application status.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to enter the application number on this page.
- Now you have to click on the search button.
- The application status will be on your computer screen.
State Wise Toll Free Number Checking Process
- As soon as you click on this link, you will have state wise toll free numbers in front of you.
Process to view Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Beneficiary List
- First of all, you need to know about the Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana. official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of the beneficiary list.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to select your state.
- Now you have to select your district.
- After this you have to select your block.
- Beneficiary list will be on your computer screen.
We have brought you through this article Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Yojana All the important information related to If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on helpline number. The helpline number is 18001801111/1800110001.