Information About Quantiply Corporation
|Company Name||Quantiply Corporation|
|Category||Data Science And Machine Learning Platforms|
|Company Description||Quantiply fights financial crime by delivering a suite of fully automated artificial intelligence (AI) powered risk and compliance softwares that address Know Your Customer (KYC), and Anti-Money Laundering (AML). With Quantiply, financial institutions are able identify suspicious actors, interactions, and activities to address financial crime more successfully than ever before, so they are not only more efficient, but can mitigate risk against damage to reputation, client trust, and market share.|
|Company Phone||+1 408-560-4000|
Financial Information of Quantiply Corporation
|Social Media Presence|
|Quantiply Corporation’s Founder Information|
|Founder Name||Surendra Reddy|
|Technology Using||Microsoft Exchange Online; Godaddy Nameserver; Microsoft Office 365; Piwik; Outlook; Google Analytics; HubSpot; Cloud Flare|
Quantiply provides artificial intelligence (AI) powered financial crime, risk, and compliance software solutions that address know-your-customer (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML), and terrorist financing risks. Quantiply’s solutions provide financial institutions with the ability to automate their KYC and AML processes, detect and prevent financial crime, and comply with regulatory requirements.
Artificial Intelligence, Graph Analytics, HANA, REAL-TIME INSIGHTS, and BIG DATA STRATEGY are just a few of the cutting-edge technologies used to create a practical customer experience. Understanding your customers’ behaviours and preferences can create a customized experience for each individual.
In addition, machine learning algorithms can optimize your processes and detect potential issues before they become significant problems. Utilizing these technologies together ensures that your business remains competitive in today’s rapidly changing marketplace.
- Quantiply offers AI-powered financial crime, risk, and compliance software solutions that address knowing your customer(KYC).
- -This software helps organizations to detect and prevent financial crimes.
- -It also provides real-time alerts and proactive monitoring of activities that could lead to financial crime.
- -This software can be used by banks, insurance companies, asset managers, and other financial institutions.
- -Quantiply’s AI-powered financial crime, risk, and compliance software solutions are expensive.
- -The software may only be compatible with some of the organization’s systems.