To increase the literacy ratio across the country and provide the right to education to every child of the country, continuous efforts are made to improve education. For which the government operates various types of schemes. Recently by the government’s new education policy 2020 has also started. Through which multiple changes have been made in the level of education. Today, we will provide you with information related to one such scheme named Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 Is. The entire dimensions of education have been included under this scheme. Today, we will provide you complete information related to this campaign through this article, such as its purpose, benefits, features, implementation process, eligibility, essential documents, the application process, etc.
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 The approval has been given by the Central Government. This approval has been issued on 4 August 2021. Through this scheme, all the dimensions of pre-school to class XII will be covered. This scheme has been made in line with the recommendations of the New Education Policy 2020. Including the Sustainable Development Goals on education. Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 In the coming years, arrangements will be made for Bal Vatika, Smart Classroom, trained teachers in the school in a phased manner. Apart from this, arrangements will be made for infrastructure, vocational education, and creative teaching methods. An environment will be created in the schools in which diverse backgrounds, multilingual needs, and diverse abilities are combined. Apart from this, teacher text material will also be prepared through this scheme. For which an amount of ₹ 500 has been kept per student.
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 Budget
Rs 2.94 lakh crore will be spent on the implementation of this campaign. Apart from this, provisions like providing training to Anganwadi workers, arranging sanitary pads in girls’ hostels, an extension of Kasturba Gandhi University up to class XII, etc., have been included under this scheme. This scheme will be implemented from 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2026. Out of Rs 2.94 lakh crore, the share of Rs 1.85 lakh crore will be of the central government. Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 Through this, about 11.6 lakh schools, 15.6 crore children, and 57 lakh teachers will be benefited.
#Cabinet 2,94,283 crores. From 1st April, 2021 to 31st March, 2026 with a financial outlay of #SamagraShiksha Plan 2.0 approved. It will provide access to quality school education to all sections: Union Minister Shri @dpradhanbjp#CabinetDecisionspic.twitter.com/Xk1h1SmXDN
— PIB In Bihar Mask yourself (@PIB_Patna) August 4, 2021
Apart from this, through this scheme monitoring of learning process, setting up of children’s gardens, capacity building of teachers. Development and training Work will also be emphasized. Various training programs will also be organized to train teachers. All those students who come from far away will also be provided a transport facility at the secondary level every year, which will be ₹ 6000.
Key Highlights Of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0
|scheme name||Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2.0|
|who started||Indian government|
|beneficiary||students of india|
|Objective||improve the quality of education|
|official website||click here|
Implementation of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0
For the implementation of this education campaign and school education reform, the management system has been started by the government. The states and union territories can check the status of Government of India releases, approved outlay, coverage as per udise, approval list, school wise interval, approval, etc., under Samagra Shiksha. Physical and monthly financial progress reports can also be submitted online by the states through this system. For which a data visualization dashboard has been created. This dashboard collects data from the design based on monthly updates given by Union Territories and States. This system has been introduced to bring transparency and improve the implementation of the scheme.
Purpose of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0
The main objective of the Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan is to improve the standard of education. Apart from it, all the dimensions from school to class XII will be covered through this scheme to provide better education to the students. This scheme has been made in line with the recommendations of the New Education Policy. Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 will be implemented for six years. The development of the school, children, and teachers will be done through this campaign. Through this scheme, emphasis will also be laid on monitoring the learning process, the establishment of Bal Garden, the development of teachers’ abilities, and training work. Apart from this, the purpose of this scheme is to organize training programs to train teachers.
Benefits and Features of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0
- Overall The education campaign has been started by the central government.
- This campaign has been started on 4 August 2021.
- Under this campaign, the dimensions of school education from preschool to class XII have been included.
- This campaign has been started with the recommendations of the New Education Policy 2020. Including the Sustainable Development Goals on education.
- In the coming years, under the campaign, arrangements for Bal Vatika, Smart Classroom, trained teachers will be made in the schools in a phased manner.
- An infrastructure, vocational education, and creative teaching methods will also be arranged through this campaign.
- Schools will be created to create an environment in which diverse backgrounds, multilingual needs, and diverse abilities of children are combined.
- Teacher text material will also be prepared through this campaign, and the budget is ₹ 500 per student.
- An amount of Rs 2.94 lakh crore will be spent on the implementation of this scheme.
- Apart from this, under this scheme, Anganwadi workers providing training provisions like arranging sanitary pads in girls’ hostels, expansion of Kasturba Gandhi University, etc., have been included.
- This campaign will be implemented from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2026.
- The central government will have a share of Rs 1.85 lakh crore in the budget of this scheme.
- About 11.6 lakh schools, 15.6 crore children, and 57 lakh teachers will be benefited from this scheme.
- Transport facility amount will also be provided annually to the students, which will be ₹ 6000.
- Various training programs for the training of teachers will also be organized under this scheme.
- The implementation of this scheme will improve the standard of education.
Key facts of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0
- Annual Action Plan-States and Union Territories can submit district-wise yearly action plans and budget proposals through the portal. Online evaluation of these proposals will also be done through the system, and the final approval given by the Project Approval Board will be fed on the portal.
- Online Surgeon of Acceptance Order – All sanction orders under this scheme will be generated online after necessary approvals. The Government of India will issue online auto-generated mails to all the States and Union Territories in which all relevant information will be available.
- Online Monthly Activities – Activity-wise progress reports for all components of Samagra Shiksha will be submitted by the States and Union Territories.
- Online submission of school-wise progress report – Information related to school-wise program and construction status under various components of Samagra Shiksha can be submitted online.
- Active Login – District login has been made in 740 districts, 8100 blocks, and 12 lakh schools of all states and union territories.
Procedure to login to the portal
- Now the home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you have to enter your login id, password, and captcha code under the login section.
- Now you have to click on the login option.
- In this way, you will be able to log in to the portal.
- Address- Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Email- email@example.com
- Helpline- +91-11-23765609