As you all know, with the passage of time the traditional industries are on the decline. Keeping this in mind, in the year 2005, the Government of India purge plan Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Spurti Yojana through this article. like SFURTI Yojana 2021 What is it?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to this scheme, then you are requested to read our article till the end.
SFURTI Scheme 2021
SFURTI scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises of India. The main objective of this scheme is to develop traditional working industries. Under this scheme, skill development of artisans engaged in these traditional industries will be done. Along with this, funding will also be provided to industries under this scheme. SFURTI Yojana 2021 Under this, capacity development of artisans associated with rural MSME industries like bamboo, khadi and honey will be done. This scheme has been started to accelerate the industries operating in the traditional way. Under this scheme, along with providing training to the artisans, artisan exchanges will also be done. So that the artisans can also learn the work related to other industries. By having artisan exchange, the capacity of the artisans will also increase.
SFURTI Yojana 2019 Budget Session
Sfurti Yojana was launched in 2005. But this scheme has come into the limelight again due to the announcement in the budget session of 2019. On 5 July 2019, the country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in her budget speech had announced the emphasis on SFURTI scheme. In this announcement, it was told by the Finance Minister that in the year 2019, 100 new clusters will be created, which will provide employment to about 50000 hand artisans.
Key Highlights Of SFURTI Yojana 2021
|Scheme name||purge plan|
|Who launched||Indian government|
|Beneficiary||citizens of india|
|Objective||develop traditional industries|
|Official website||click here|
Udyog Aadhaar Registration
Beneficiaries of SFURTI Yojana 2021
- Cluster Specific Private Sector
- Panchayati Raj Institute
- Non government organization
- Semi-Government Institutions of Central and State Governments
- Field Officers of State and Central Governments
- Corporates and Corporate Responsibility Foundation
- venture union
- Self help group
- network of enterprises
- co-operative union
- Craftsmen Association
- private business development service provider
- Institutional Development Service Provider
- raw material provider
- machinery manufacturer
- labor etc.
Funds under SFURTI Scheme
- Heritage Cluster / Old Industry Group (1000 to 2500 artisans) – Financial assistance up to Rs.8 crore.
- Major Clusters (500-1000 artisans) – Financial assistance up to Rs.3 crore.
- Mini Cluster (500 Artisans) – Financial assistance up to Rs.1 crore.
Note: The number of artisans per cluster is 50% less for the North Eastern Region/Jammu and Kashmir and Hill States.
Purpose of Spurti Scheme
purge plan 2021 The main objective of the scheme is to develop the skills of the traditional working industries and their artisans. For this, funding will also be provided to them and special training will also be provided. Through this scheme, there will be stability in the industries and employment will also increase. Through this scheme, the availability of basic tools and facilities will also be ensured to the artisans so that they can work easily.
Benefits and Features of SFURTI Yojana 2021
- Through SFURTI scheme, skill development of industries which are working in traditional way will be provided.
- Stability will be maintained in the industries through this scheme.
- Through this scheme, the availability of tools will be ensured for the artisans so that they can work easily.
- Rural entrepreneurs will be enabled under this scheme to face the challenge and officers.
- SFURTI Yojana 2021 Under this, clusters will be created for rural industries so that skill development of the artisans of that cluster can be done.
- Employment will also increase through this scheme.
- SFURTI scheme has been started by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises of India.
- Under this scheme, the capacity of artisans associated with rural MSME industries like bamboo, khadi and city will be developed.
- Under this scheme, training will also be provided to the artisans.
- SFURTI Yojana 2021 was started in the year 2005.
- Under this scheme 50000 hand artisans will get employment.
- Fine ranging from Rs 1 crore to Rs 8 crore will be provided under SFURTI scheme.
Eligibility and Required Documents of SFURTI Scheme 2021
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- bank details
Process to apply online under SFURTI Scheme 2021
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the button of apply boat.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After that you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply under SFURTI scheme.