After the arrival of the Covid-19 infection, the country’s economy was badly affected, which also affected the economy of the country’s citizens a lot.
Many young people in the country are unemployed, but the most important thing is that even during the transition of Covid-19, many young people lost their jobs, after which they are now unemployed.
The state government also continues to run various types of programs for these unemployed youths so that the burden of financial problems does not fall on their heads.
Similarly, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh State, Shri Yogi Adityanath Ji, directed the educated unemployed youths towards Unemployment benefits. Under this unemployment benefit, these youths from the State are unemployed due to poor economic conditions even after completing their education.
The government will provide an unemployment benefit of Rs 1500 to these people through financial assistance so that the financial problems that arise in their life can be reduced a little. Uttar Pradesh Government Scheme Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Benefit Scheme After the scheme’s launch, the government will provide a certain amount to educated unemployed youths in the State.
This program is for educated unemployed youth in Uttar Pradesh who will receive unemployment benefits if they cannot find a job. So friends, today we will tell you how to apply for Unemployment Benefits in Uttar Pradesh through this article.
Apart from Unemployment benefit scheme benefits, What is the Employment benefit scheme, documents, Full eligibility information, etc., will be given in brief. That is why we ask you to read our article carefully until the end.
UP Sewayojan Details
Friends, as we informed you through our article above, this scheme is the Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Benefit Scheme. It was started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath, for young people state-educated who are unemployed.
In other words, even after being educated, they cannot find a job or lose their job due to Covid-19 infection. Educated unemployed youth in Uttar Pradesh can benefit by applying under this state scheme.
State Government Unemployment Benefit Scheme of Uttar Pradesh An amount of Rs 1,500 per month will be paid to the citizen who applies under the scheme. The state government will transfer this amount to the bank account of the applied beneficiaries.
From the start of this state government program, financial assistance will be provided to unemployed youths whose jobs have been lost due to Covid-19 or any other reason.
Citizens of the state between the ages of 21 and 35 who have passed the 12th grade or graduated can apply for this program online and receive the benefits.
sewayojan up nic in
|Name||unemployment benefit scheme|
|Beginning||By Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiary||Uttar Pradesh Educated Unemployed Department|
|Application process||both online and offline|
|Objective||Provide financial assistance to young unemployed graduates|
|Unemployment benefit||1500 rupee statue|
|official site||Click here|
|category of articles||state government system|
Purpose of sewayojan up nic registration
So guys, this plan Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Benefit Scheme State Government started for all young educated unemployed people living in the state who lost their jobs due to Covid-19 infection or for any reason. Due to this, the financial situation of him and his family deteriorated.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide an amount of Rs 1500 to unemployed educated citizens as monthly financial assistance. For which the age the applicant must be between 21 and 35 years old.
Considering the problem of rising unemployment in the country, this unemployment benefit will help provide financial assistance to the state’s youths to support their families. Uttar Pradesh Government Program Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Benefit Scheme.
The purpose of starting this program is that as many educated unemployed youths in the state consider themselves unemployed. They should receive financial support by paying unemployment benefits, so they do not consider themselves unemployed.
Benefits of up sewayojan Registration
Young educated unemployed people from the state want this scheme from the state government Unemployment Benefit Scheme of Uttar Pradesh.
If you want to avail the benefits, you need to apply online or offline. Below, we have explained in detail the benefits available through unemployment benefits through some points.
- The government of Uttar Pradesh will provide aid of Rs 1500 per month to unemployed educated citizens of the state.
- With the help of the money received, you can easily meet the small needs of your life.
- With the help of this money, you can easily support your family.
- Both men and women are eligible for unemployment benefits created by the state government.
- To benefit from the scheme, you must first register.
- Facilities have been provided to you for government and non-government job applications on this state government portal.
Eligibility Criteria for up sewayojan Registration
Dear readers, if you are a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and are unemployed despite your education, you can apply for this scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Benefit Scheme Under this, you can get unemployment benefits by filling in the application form. Before filling out the application form, you must have the following eligibility; only then do you apply under this scheme.
- First, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- If you benefit from another scheme, you will not be able to complete the application form for unemployment benefits.
- The applicant must be between 21 and 35 to receive unemployment benefits.
- To obtain unemployment benefits, the applicant must pass the 12th or graduation.
- The annual household income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.3 lakh.
- If the applicant is employed in governmental or non-governmental work, he will not be able to complete the application form for unemployment benefit.
- A citizen who claims the unemployment benefit scheme must not have sufficient resources.
Document Required for sewayojan up nic.
The citizen of the state who is unemployed belongs to the state government Unemployment Benefit Scheme of Uttar Pradesh. If you want to get unemployment benefits, it is mandatory to have some important documents that you should have when filling out the application form.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- income certificate
- residence certificate
- Ration card
- ID card
- age certificate
- 12th or passing diploma
- Bank account
- mobile number
- passport size photo
sewayojan up nic in Online Registration
All young educated unemployed in the state who are under this state government scheme Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Benefit Scheme by applying under Unemployment Benefit.
If you want to get it, you must apply by line. To apply online, you must follow the steps below. After which, you will be registered successfully.
- To apply, you must first contact the Uttar Pradesh Placement Service. official site will continue.
- After visiting the website, a home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the site, you will find “New Account” Click option.
- As soon as you click on this option, a registration form will open in front of you.
- Now you should correctly enter your information such as your name, ID, mobile number, password, email ID, etc. requested in this registration form.
- After entering all the details, fill in the captcha code given to you “send to us” Click on the option to.
- In this way, your registration will be completed successfully.
How to view job in sewayojan up nic in? sewayojan up nic in login
If you want to get benefits the state of Uttar Pradesh get unemployment benefit If you want to apply online, they must first login to the portal. The login process is as follows.
- To log in to the portal, you must first go to Uttar Pradesh official website will continue.
- After playing on the website, a homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the site, you will find a “login” option will appear which you will need to click on.
- As soon as you click on the login option, a form will open in front of you.
- You must now enter your username and password in this form.
- After doing all this, you will “send to us” button, after which your login process will be completed.
- After logging in, you will be able to see your profile, in which you will see the job registration details.
How to find government and private jobs on the sewayojan up nic portal?
So my friends if you are a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state and still unemployed then you can easily search for government or private jobs on the portal created by the state government. The process for finding a private or government job is as follows.
- First of all, you need to know the employment service of Uttar Pradesh. official site will continue.
- After visiting the website, a home page will open in front of you.
- If you want to find a government job “Government Jobs” Click on the option.
- And if you want to find a private job then “Private jobs” Click on the option ‘.
- After clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you in which you have to fill in all the information related to your job.
- After reviewing all the details, you “find” option clicked.
- After which the job-related list will open in front of you, under which you can apply.
Uttar Pradesh Job Mela
Friends, if you want to see the work as you need, you can register online under Job Mela. The process is something like this.
- Now you need to enter your username, password and the captcha code given in the login page.
- after doing all this, you will “send us” button.
- On clicking on the submit option, a new page will open in front of you where you will see the list of jobs under the job fair where you can apply for the job as per your requirements.
So my friends, today we have brought to you a plan for educated unemployed youth run by the government of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Employment , Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Benefit Scheme Comprehensive information on this has been provided in plain language. If you are still having any kind of problem, you can easily find a solution to your problem by commenting to us or calling the support number below.
- Toll-free hotline number; -0522-263-8995
- Phone number +91 7839-454-211
- email id;- sewayojan-up[atr]government[dot]in
- Adresse ;- Gourou Govind Singh Marg
Interdit mandi chauraha Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh, India
UP Sewayojan FAQ: Q&A
Q1. What is UP Sevayojana?
The Uttar Pradesh government mainly runs Sewayojan’s website to find job opportunities for the state’s youth.
Q2. How to register for UP Rojgar Mela?
The registration process is mentioned on the website; click on this link.
Q3. How to find a job on an employment website?
To find the job, you have to click on the given option and this link for more details.
Q4. Who can apply for government or private jobs on the employment website?
You can find both types of jobs here.
Q5. How to do sewayojan form download pdf?
To download, we have to go to the website where download the form by clicking on the option of Download Form.